It takes two weeks to grow, and it does not regrow. The game initializes a pseudo-random number generator with calculated seed: (#_days_played) + (unique_game_ID) / 2 + (X_tileLocation of object) + (Y_tileLocation of object) × 77 + (timeOfDay). One Seed Maker is the reward for completing the Dye Bundle on the Bulletin Board. This page was last modified on 17 July 2020, at 16:56. 7 comments. The seed maker is a recipe you get for farming level 9, you put a plant in there and get 1~3 seeds back, so if you throw a bunch of plants you multiply them, it's usually not worth it unless for thevery rare plants that you can't get otherwise like the ancient seed. Well I rly don't know what i should think about the seed maker it feels like u save cash just from some plants not every one seems worth it. I'm no where near farming level 9. Reactions: DefinitelyNotKimchi. Stardew Valley. Apr 11, 2016 @ 2:44pm Seed maker Okay, so I'm in Year 3 and want to make my Green house all Starfruits. Takes 13 days to mature. Stardew Valley. Unlike other seeds, these cannot be bought from the Seeds Merchant and are instead only obtainable by harvesting a starfruit on the Buffalkor Island or Wizard Island, the drop chance is 4% or 1/25. Will plant the seeds just in case. I just unlocked the Greenhouse and i've already filled it up with starfruit, which i plan on turning into Wine, however i don't have enough Kegs to keep up with the production quite yet. All Discussions Screenshots Artwork Broadcasts Videos News Guides Reviews Stardew Valley > General Discussions > Topic Details. The Seed Maker is a piece of Refining Equipment that produces seeds from a harvested crop or one of four foraged items: Wild Horseradish, Spice Berry, Common Mushroom, or Winter Root. Mar 5, … Neither the number of seeds produced nor the likelihood of getting Mixed Seeds or Ancient Seeds are affected by luck. Every time you put a crop into aseed maker, you have a chance of receiving anywhere from 1~5 seeds (might be higher correct me). A Seed Maker may occasionally be found in a treasure room in the Skull Cavern. Note that there is also a slim chance of it giving you nothing but mixed seeds, and an even slimmer chance of yielding an ancient seed. Starfruit seeds are the only seeds that cannot give an extra seed when harvesting. One seed can be obtained from Gunther at the Museum after donating 15 items. One seed can be obtained from Gunther at the Museum after donating 15 items. https://stardewvalleywiki.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Seed_Maker&oldid=101933, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike, Any item listed as "Forage" in-game (other than. Uzzlegorf Planter. They can be purchased at the Oasis and occasionally from the Traveling Cart. I've been getting Starfruit seeds from it till this last time I placed a Starfruit into the seed maker - it produced wild seeds. So overall, it is a good way to reliably multiply your seed. Ok thank you. Checked the wikis and forums which stated that ideally, a starfruit seed would be produced . If using gold quality fruit, the minimum purchase is four seeds. May 17, 2020 #2 It's not a bug. Note that there is also a slim chance of it giving you nothing but mixed seeds, and an even slimmer chance of yielding an ancient seed. Now i'm wondering whether i should continue buying the seeds for 400 each and sell all the leftover Starfruit or use it to refill my greenhouse by turning them into seeds. Pepper Seeds: 483 Wheat Seeds: 484 Radish Seeds: 485 Red Cabbage Seeds: 486 Starfruit Seeds: 487 Corn Seeds: 488 Eggplant Seeds: 489 Artichoke Seeds: 490 Pumpkin Seeds: 491 Bok Choy Seeds… And, starfruit is a terrible crop to use a seed maker. This determines the type and number of seeds produced. https://stardewvalleywiki.com/mediawiki/index.php?title=Starfruit_Seeds&oldid=97027, Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike. Here are two possible ways you can get one. It takes 20 in-game minutes to process seeds. Kent requests a Starfruit by mail on the 15th of Summer (year 2) in the "A Soldier's Star" Quest. Troll. Every time you put a crop into aseed maker, you have a chance of receiving anywhere from 1~5 seeds (might be higher correct me). < > Showing 16-27 of 27 comments . Mature plants yield Starfruit. While I put a regular starfruit into my seed maker it gave me Mixed seads back. Stardew Valley > General Discussions > Topic Details. PhilkIced. Starfruit Seeds are a type of seed. bubbles21112. Neither the number of seeds produced nor the likelihood of getting Mixed Seeds or Ancient Seeds are affected by luck. The Seed Maker does not produce seeds from: Place crops inside to produce a varying amount of seeds. They can be purchased at the Oasis and occasionally from the Traveling Cart. Five to twenty Starfruit Seeds may occasionally be found in … A Seed Maker may be crafted after learning the recipe at Farming Level 9. They can also be obtained by using the Seed Maker. Keks0800. Doesn't work with fruit tree crops. The Seed Maker can produce 1-3 seeds of the same variety as the input crop (97.51% chance, average of 2 seeds), 1-4 Mixed Seeds (1.99% chance), or an Ancient Fruit seed (0.5% chance). A seed maker has ~2% chance to give wild seeds. That's way more than what you can get from seed maker, which is up to 3 seeds. If one would instead use silver quality fruit, buying the seeds is more profitable if at least 8 seeds are purchased, otherwise the added cost of a bus ticket is too great. All Discussions ... Hi I just grew a starfruit Should I keep this, sell it, or eat it? Now i'm wondering whether i should continue buying the seeds for 400 each and sell all the leftover Starfruit or use it to refill my greenhouse by turning them into seeds. Daily luck and boosted luck have no effect on this outcome. They can also be obtained by using the Seed Maker. I just unlocked the Greenhouse and i've already filled it up with starfruit, which i plan on turning into Wine, however i don't have enough Kegs to keep up with the production quite yet. The reward is 500g and 1 Friendshipheart. It is always more profitable to put regular quality starfruit into the seed maker. Starfruit Seeds are seeds used to farm for Starfruit. Mar 5, 2016 @ 4:55am Seed Maker worth it ? share. N.B. Running latest version on Android. Five to twenty Starfruit Seeds may occasionally be found in treasure rooms in the Skull Cavern. The Seed Maker is an incredibly useful machine you'll want to get your hands on in Stardew Valley. Seems like a special fruit for some reason.. lol < > Showing 1-4 of 4 comments . That means it will take about 3.5 seasons to just fill the greenhouse, and you continuously have to … The Seed Maker can produce 1-3 seeds of the same variety as the input crop (97.51% chance, average of 2 seeds), 1-4 Mixed Seeds (1.99% chance), or an Ancient Fruit seed (0.5% chance). So overall, it is a good way to reliably multiply your seed. Is this suppose to happen? The game initializes a pseudo-random number generator with calculated seed: (#_days_played) + (unique_… This page was last modified on 21 February 2020, at 17:11. Plant these in the summer.
2020 stardew valley starfruit seed maker